Mon. Jun 17th, 2024
Patient suffers severe burns during surgery after fire breaks out at hospital
11762151 Patient burnt alive on hospital operating table as BLAZE breaks out in the middle of surgery

An operating theatre at St John of God Subiaco Clinic caught on hearth all over routine surgery (Picture: 9)

A patient unconscious on the operating table suffered severe burns after the theatre caught on fire.

The operating room at St John of God Subiaco Hospital in Perth, Australia, caught on fire while the unidentified man was once present process a regimen pores and skin process.

no one is aware of what led to the blaze, and well being chiefs have introduced an pressing research, MailOnline reports.

The affected person is now being handled at Fiona Stanley Medical Institution which has a expert burns unit.

He continues to be in a vital however stable condition.

St John of God Subiaco Health Center appearing chief govt Jenny Brenton said: ‘The affected person has been transferred to a tertiary sanatorium for expert care.

‘We advised the patient’s circle of relatives of the placement right away following the incident and we recognise that is a troublesome time for them.

‘we have now started out a whole investigation and research to figure out the lead to. we will continue to maintain the patient and family informed as this progresses.

‘we are unable to remark any more in regards to the instances and details due to privacy laws.’

A 12-12 months-antique boy suffered severe burns after being set on fire by means of males in November.

hooded males approached the young boy and his friend in Bancroft Park in Blackpool.

They set fire to the victim’s t-blouse with a cigarette lighter after asking him: ‘Do you want to peer a magic trick?’

A witness stopped to help and briefly took the boy, who suffered burns across his torso, to medical institution.

Get in contact with our information workforce by way of emailing us at

For extra stories like this, test our information web page.


Leave a Reply